From: Reid Sweatman (drunkardswalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-27 16:37:40

<snipped>

The libraries page *is* a collection of links to documentation, not to
the source code.

Yeah, I know. And I'd argue that that's poor labeling to begin with.
Wouldn't you expect to find libraries under something called "Libraries?"
However, I wasn't trying to start a flame war, and I don't have the page
open to check it right now, either. If I'm wrong here, I apologize. I was
just tossing out a quick comment on-the-fly while doing six other things,
which usually isn't a good idea.

Reid