From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-28 00:46:55

* What is your evaluation of the design?
* What is your evaluation of the implementation?

This is a very creative and impressive library. It
might become as useful
as the boost::lambda, boost::spirit and
boost::function libraries are for me.

This library has many features that would be useful
generally to many enterprise
applications.

* What is your evaluation of the documentation?

Again, excellant. Great work.

* What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness
of the library?

Being able to sort sequences of elements by more than
one sorting criteria is useful
to me. I also am intrigued by the lookup operations
and updating functionality,
mentioned in the help file, although I did not test
these.

* Did you try to use the library?

I compiled the samples successfully with gcc. I
re-worked the basic sample to get
a feel for some of the functionality.

* How much effort did you put into your evaluation?

 Compiled samples and read help files. I created a
small test application.

* Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?

Yes.

* Do you think the library should be accepted as a
Boost library?

Yes.

Tom Brinkman