From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-28 00:46:55
* What is your evaluation of the design?
* What is your evaluation of the implementation?
This is a very creative and impressive library. It
might become as useful
as the boost::lambda, boost::spirit and
boost::function libraries are for me.
This library has many features that would be useful
generally to many enterprise
* What is your evaluation of the documentation?
Again, excellant. Great work.
* What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness
of the library?
Being able to sort sequences of elements by more than
one sorting criteria is useful
to me. I also am intrigued by the lookup operations
and updating functionality,
mentioned in the help file, although I did not test
* Did you try to use the library?
I compiled the samples successfully with gcc. I
re-worked the basic sample to get
a feel for some of the functionality.
* How much effort did you put into your evaluation?
Compiled samples and read help files. I created a
small test application.
* Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
* Do you think the library should be accepted as a
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk