From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-01 08:46:43

Tom Brinkman wrote:>
> While I'm sure that your concerns are valid about this
> library in its current state, i've found this library
> to be good enough. It may not be perfect, but its a
> better rectangle class than any i've seen. I think
> that we should get it reviewed by others and try to
> get it added to the main boost cvs. When an improved
> geometry class comes along, we could add that one to
> boost as well. Geometry2d is not a complicated
> library, as it consists of only one header file, and
> would be easy enough to just add it to the utility
> folder.

It might be a worthwhile idea. If you are interested enough to pursue
it on your own, you have my support/permission to take over the code.
I'd explicitly query the interest/level of acceptance for the idea on
this list before doing anything, though.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering