From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-01 12:53:25

"David Rostowsky" <drostowsky_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Thanks for the feedback! Yes I am glad someone is posting me message! :)
> Heres my full.cpp file that will hopefully shed some light on my Boost
> bumbling. Below that is my python script too.
>
> I was just typing the code snippets from memory and I noticed I misled on my
> virtual function return value. In fact, its a void return value.
>
> It does throw a runtime exception. Ive commented the line of code in main()
> where it throws the exception.

I think we can help you eventually, but:

1. Please post to the appropriate list:
   http://www.boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm#cplussig

2. Please reduce your code to a *minimal* example that fails. I'm
   sure you'll find your error that way, but if perchance you don't,
   at least we'll stand a chance of figuring out the problem.

3. Please post your example as an attachment so that line wrapping
   doesn't make it syntactically invalid.

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams