From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-02 11:20:05

Why don't you guys use the boost-sandbox instead. Just
tell my your sourceforge names and I'll grant permissions.

On Apr 2, 2004, at 10:53 AM, Cromwell Enage wrote:

> Walter Landry <wlandry_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Hmm. I don't know if I'm that patient. How about
>> _I_ convert it to C++, and then you can Boostify it?
>
> Okey-dokey! There's a subdirectory in the File Vault
> called "bgl_algo", you can upload it in there so I can
> find it easily.
>
> Cromwell Enage
Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_[hidden]>
http://www.osl.iu.edu/~jsiek
Ph.D. Student, Indiana University Bloomington
Graduating in August 2004 and looking for work
C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)