From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-03 23:21:02

I just noticed something strange about the license. It seems to
require that derivative works and copies don't use the "by reference"
technique we're using to refer to the license in our own sources:

  The copyright notices in the Software and this entire statement,
  including the above license grant, this restriction and the
  following disclaimer, must be included in all copies of the
  Software, in whole or in part, and all derivative works of the
  Software...

I'm beginning to wonder if the current "by reference" technique is
really compatible with the license. Will the intrigue never end?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting