From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-09 21:33:55

Hi Gary

Thanks for your comments.

> I'm glad that the library handles it but the dependency graph is
ridiculous. And yes I know that I can link in just the necessary sub include
files, but my complaint is that >it will trap the unwary user by default. I
think if the basic file boost/assign.hpp only linked the minimum necessary
I'd be much happier. Of course who is to say what is >the minimum? So how
about changing the name to boost/assign_to_anything.hpp (blech!) or
something similar with the name being more of a warning.

maybe it should just be removed?

> I vote for acceptance with the qualification that the stl.hpp header be
reorganized into sub headers.

Sounds fair enough. But just let me ask if you want each subheader to
include the corresponding standard header? If eg.
standard-adapters was excluded from stl.hpp, this header would not have to
include any standard header.

br

Thorsten