Boost logo

Boost :

From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-10 05:09:49

Hi everybody,

as I have mentioned in some post here, a new version of dynamic_bitset
is in the sandbox. I've finished everything 4/5 days ago (including
new and more tests) and thought to move it to the main repository, as
Jeremy asked too. But I've had an important familiar problem and I'm
looking for a job and an apartment at the same time. With all
likelihood I'll be at my old home, where is my pc, just for a couple
of hours on Saturday and Sunday (except for this weekend, where Monday
is holidays too). There could be other free mornings here and there
but I can't guarantee. So I ask: should I move everything to the main
repository or should I wait until I can devote more time to follow
discussions and fix possible regressions? If the next release is far
away then 5 or 6 hours a week should be adequate to review the
regression logs and fix any problems that could arise. I'll check the
list again tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PS: I had a (very) quick look at the thread about the FC++ review
result. Just want to say that I think Brian is a great asset to the
C++ community at large. His only mistake is that he isn't posting
anymore to the groups, if not sporadically. Please, come back soon,
Brian :)


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at