From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-14 10:19:26

David Abrahams ha escrito:

> Hi,
>
> I'm just wondering if the deafening silence indicates a lack of
> interest or whether something else is going on?
> Feedback would be appreciated.

I've got move semantics supports in the roadmap for my indexed_set
(likely to be renamed multi_index_container) library, so your code
can be (for me at least) of great value.

Quick questions:

* Seems like your library does not support the temporary return
part (I mean, the equivalent of mojo::fnresult). Is this right? If so,
are you planning to add support for this part as well?
* In those classes with fast swap, is this a right approach to implement
the move constructor?

X(move_from<X> rhs)
{
  this.swap(rhs);