From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-15 07:57:46

> Please, what are the command lines you're using?

I'm using the IDE, so the command lines end up as:

icl /c /Qvc7.1 /Qlocation,link,"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET 2003\Vc7\\bin" /Od /Gm /EHsc /RTC1 /MLd /Za /ZI /nologo /W3 /Wp64 /D
"WIN32" /D "_DEBUG" /D "_CONSOLE" /Fo"Debug/" /Fd"Debug/vc70.pdb" /Gd /TP
filename.cpp

> Incidentally, I've been using /ms0 as supplied by my intel-win32
> toolset, but we ought to set that up to yield the most conformant
> behavior possible.
>
> Also, we ought to find a way to ensure that
> BOOST_FUNCTION_SCOPE_USING_DECLARATION_BREAKS_ADL is set properly
> based on the capabilities of the compiler under whatever
> configuration's in use.

Sure, but I don't think we can detect Intel patch levels, which is what this
one may well come down too...

John.