From: Dave (better_cs_now_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-15 14:15:36

Hello all,

I just want to mention three libraries I have a need for which, I believe,
are not currently in Boost. My purpose is to see if they are under
development and what alternatives I have in the meantime.

1.
A dictionary implemented in terms of a user-supplied hashing policy

2.
A generic n-ary tree library parameterized by a vertex's user-defined
satellite data; to be used in a generic state space search library I am
writing and in storing a parse tree for an expression interpreter. Perhaps
BGL could be used here????? Not sure of its appropriateness...

3.
The frequently-requested arbitrary precision integer library

Thanks,
Dave