From: Dill, John (john-dill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-16 10:03:09

> So e.g. list1 is always instantiated with a reference type,

to what? the original type, or the add_value processed type?

> and thus it
> also stores the arguments
> as references.

I still think that those types are processed by add_value before being used. The bind_t L template parameter is instantiated with a list of add_value modified types through list_av_N in the bind calls, which leads me to believe that the listN represented by l_ object in bind_t has types of either value<T>, reference_wrapper<T>, or other bind_t structures. So are the types stored in listN (A1, A2, ... ) ever the original type or the original reference type? Or are they always add_value<T> processed?

Many thanks 4 your time,
John