Boost logo

Boost :

From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-18 04:34:21

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:48:15 -0400, David Abrahams
<dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Gennaro Prota <gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> So I ask: should I move everything to the main
>> repository or should I wait until I can devote more time to follow
>> discussions and fix possible regressions?
>I would "go for it".

Committed today. Please patient one more week if there are problems,
etc. I won't be able to work on anything before next Saturday. I've
updated the Jamfile to include the new tests etc. There's a new
dynamic_bitset subdirectory in boost-root, which will hold a separate
configuration header. The two files integer_log2.hpp and
lowest_bit.hpp are in boost/pending/. The docs are still incomplete,
and will be completed as soon as possible. I'll also post a message
with a detailed list of changes and open issues (which I hope to be
able to write at the office, this week, shortening a bit the launch
break :)).

Have a nice week,


Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at