From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-18 07:30:25

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> The code snipped you sent on the quoted message doesn't appear to
>> allow it, but as I said, I am not sure about newer versions.
>
> Why don't you do some research? It's all in the sandbox.

Someone emailed me privately to say that this seemed to suggest that
Andrea hadn't put much care or thought into his approach. I just
wanted to clarify that I was suggesting that he could find out what
newer versions of my code do, and nothing else. Andrea obviously put
a lot of thought into what he did and I hope we can take advantage of
that technique in a future Boost.Move library. Sorry if I ruffled any
feathers.

Dave

--
Dave Abrahams