From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-19 15:21:20

David Abrahams wrote:

> When viewing [boost] a note on serialization docs
> http://www.rrsd.com/boost/libs/serialization/doc/index.html in IE6,
> the right ends of some of the words are tucked underneath the
> scrollbar at the right of the window. The HTML or stylesheet should
> have some kind of margin to prevent this effect.

This annoys me also. Even worse is thie fact that some lines don't break.
I've toyed around with this but haven't found the fix. Its especially odd
to me given that it imports the style.css from the boost directory but other
pages don't show this behavior. I believe its some MSIE quirk. If anyone
knows how to address this I'm all ears.

Robert Ramey