From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-23 21:50:39
I'm looking at using circular buffer on a project. With only minor adaptation
it does exactly what I need. I know it has been accepted, but isn't yet in
CVS. So I have a few questions:
1) Is 3.6 from the files section the latest version?
2) Any showstopper bugs I should be aware of?
3) I'm assuming it works with VC7.1 and gcc 3.x?
4) Looks like my interface needs will be pretty basic: push_back, erase,
clear. I assuming review changes won't impact these, correct?
5) Any reason it is NOT ready for prime time?
Thx for the great submission!
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk