From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-27 07:44:44

Hi,

for those interested in dynamic_bitset I wanted to reassure them that it will
be stabilized soon. It's just, as I said, that I can work on it only for a
couple of days per week, and for a couple of hours. This week, for instance, it
happened that I saw the Borland regressions *after* my time expired (my
timezone is in the way, too). I've integrated the new dyn_bitset_unit_test4
file in the Jamfile and fixed some errors of VACPP and gcc 3.4. Please, expect
a correction time-frame of about 1/2 weeks. In the meantime, I hope to work on
the documentation, which I can do from the office, during the launch break.

I also wait for comments/suggestions, especially about the issues raised in
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg63220.php.

Cheers,
Genny.