From: Mohammed Iqbal (miqbal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-28 12:31:51

Hi..

Sorry because I didn't reply to you about my library. I felt down after
three da days from my last message. My head hit the wall. I suffered very
much from a headache, pain in my stomach ( ifelt that I need to vomit but I
couldn't), and something wrng with my eyes. Till now I still suffer from
these things but not very much.

I can't tell you about my library now because of many reasons:
1. It is not a library meant for distribution at least for now. Instead, it
is a pert of a large project that I am working alone on.
2. It is not complete now because it is going through changing everyday.
3. It is not totally tested.

When I told you about context-oriented programming, I didn't mean what
Gassassnenko wrote because a context in my technology differs completely
from context in his paper.

My technology is for video game creation. It consists of many components:
1. A process model for analysis, design, development, and testing. It is
very powerfull because it is designed in the first place for this purpose.
It is based on experiences of many researches, studies, surveys, etc. But it
is not applied for real video game development.
2. A software tool for game creation that let's you develop a complete game
without using any external library or software. You can do your animation,
develop your code using the integrated language which is based on C++ as the
main root but it is not C++ and many changes have been applied to get rid of
many features we don't want, etc. The software also uses the above process
for game creation.
3. Many other components.

My technology is using something that you don't imagine at all. I will not
give any information untill I finish eveything. I used Cubism of Picasso.
Strange?? The development is done in the Medium ( a 3D space) that contains
many contexts. Each context can be anything like, a function, a class, a
template, a set of functions, etc. The contexts deals with each other and
with the Medium through slots. Slots can accept anything like a function, a
type, a class, etc. That's all for now.

Mohammed