From: John Phillips (phillips_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-29 16:45:52

   Sorry I don't have time at the moment to give a more complete
description of the problem (and hopefully a fix, as well), but
big_integer does not yet compile under CW 9.2 on Mac OSX (10.2.8). The
error list is huge, but the important one seems to be :

Unimplemented C++ feature
big_integer.hpp line 153

The portion in question is

    template<class T>
         friend bool operator<(T lhs, const expression<Base>& rhs)
     { return rhs > lhs; }

which doesn't strike me as all that odd, but maybe I'm missing something.
   I'll try to look at it more, later and see if I can fix the problem.

   Also, I would love to see a big_float to go along with big_integer. I
haven't thought about it enough to know if they should be separate
libraries or different facets of the same.

                        John Phillips