From: Richard Peters (r.a.peters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-02 08:33:36

I have removed all template friends, so those shouldn't give problems
anymore.
I have also managed to speed up the division algorithm, which possibly makes
Joel Young's test code run a lot faster.
The code is uploaded to the yahoogroups file section at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/big_integer/, the files are named
big_integer-0.2.zip and big_integer-0.2.tar.gz.

best regards,

Richard Peters

From: "Richard Peters" <r.a.peters_at_[hidden]>