From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-03 09:12:32

Hi,

I was looking at the Linux regression logs at

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-Linux.html

and I see that each test file is listed twice, with different results
(Warn/Pass, or Warn/Fail etc.). It seems that at least in some cases old files
are being picked up from the repository; for instance the tests for
"dynamic_bitset - dyn_bitset_unit_tests1 - intel-8.0-linux" give a warning on
the return type of

  const char * const test_file_name()

which I have already changed to "const char *" nine days ago. A similar thing
can be said for some gcc errors:

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-Linux-links.html#dynamic_bitset-dyn_bitset_unit_tests1-gcc-3.4.0-linux

Maybe I got something wrong in the Jamfiles?

--
Genny.