From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-04 14:29:43

I have a somewhat modified version that I've been using for quite some
time (a couple of years). I was planning to 1) check the changes into
the thread_dev branch for people to look at, 2) query this mailing
list about the changes, then 3) move whatever was agreed upon on into
the main branch.

I was planning to do this after I finished a couple of other
Boost.Thread tasks, but I can move up steps 1) and 2) if it's really
in demand. Look for it later today or perhaps tomorrow.

Mike