From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-09 16:07:25

----- Mensaje original -----
De: brok_at_[hidden]
Fecha: Domingo, Mayo 9, 2004 10:52 pm
Asunto: Re: [boost] Request for small test in VC7.1

> Quoting JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z <joaquin_at_[hidden]>:

[snippet deleted]
> Compiled successfully (tried with and without /Za, ie "disable
> languageextensions").
>

> B.

Hi Bronek, thanks for trying the test.
Obviously, I failed to capture the problem in the snippet,
the actual error that's troubling me can be consulted
at:

http://tinyurl.com/ysmxq

The diagnostic seems to be related with the fact that
composite_key_result_less privately inherits from
composite_key_compare while allowing public access
to the base's operator() with a using declaration.
Any idea about this? I'll be more than happy to provide
further info to anyone who has a clue about the problem,
or whishes to try the test in VC 7.1.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo