From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-10 13:03:49

"David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Can't we do something with a unique name per header file using typeof?
>
> #define BOOST_TYPEOF_HEADER boost_lambda_whatever
>
> We could use that to define a uniquely-named type and/or synthesize
> identifiers using __LINE__.

I am afraid I don't understand this... How would we use this unique name?
We can't convert it to a unique number, can we?

Each type/template is registered in some particular (header/source) file at
some particular line. The line gives us a unique id inside the file.
What's missing is a unique integer that would identify the file.

Regards,
Arkadiy