From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-16 04:58:52

Hi,

Just a quick remark. Why don't you split policies into different categories?
Error handling policy is orthogonal with constraint policy.

The more reasonable definition would be

template<
   typename ConstraintPolicy,
   typename ErrorPolicy=default_error_policy>
class range
{
//...

};

In regards of naming, contrained_value would be much better.

Regards.

Pavol