From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-20 07:28:38

Darryl Green wrote:
> [...]

I am working on it now. It is available in the sandbox
(boost/fixed_string/detail/basic_string_impl.hpp) along with an experimental
implementation of fixed_string (boost/fixed_string/fixed_string.hpp). Note
that the current implementation is still available as char_string.hpp.

Comments and feedback are always welcome.

NOTE: This is still very much a work-in-progress.

Regards,
Reece

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger