From: Domenico Andreoli (cavok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-20 11:37:32

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 11:34:51AM -0400, David Abrahams wrote:
> Domenico Andreoli <cavok_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > i'm wondering whether boost/iterator/iterator_adaptor.hpp really needs
> > to include boost/python/detail/is_xxx.hpp or not.
>
> I *think* it does not.
>
> > it seems this inclusion is not required, removing it does not any harm.
> >
> > i'm asking this because debian packages python headers in package
> > libboost-python-dev and itarator headers in libboost-dev.
> >
> > this (maybe useless) inclusion forces libboost-dev to depend on
> > libboost-python-dev making it useless as separate package from
> > libboost-dev.
> >
> > i'd like to remove this inclusion, at least for what regards the debian
> > packages. i'd be very glad to hear your thoughts about this story.
>
> I'll remove it here; we can watch the nightly regression tests and
> see if anything breaks.

every day i'm amazed about Boost and its organization. only now i'm
seeing the regression tests and all the information they produce. i
need to study them a little.

thanks for considering my request, i'm very eager to hear about results.

cheers
domenico

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://people.debian.org/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936 4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50