From: Richard Latter (richard_l_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-20 18:28:32

Hello John,

Many thanks for the information you have provided. I am looking to use
wildcards for my program, but not just for file matching. To overcome this
I will write a wrapper function to convert * in to .*, but that should not
be too difficult. Then I guess it's a case of RTFM for the rest. To solve
your problem of wildcarding, may I suggest that you use Unix over DOS or
perhaps create a couple of flags to incorprate either.

I have noticed somthing else however with the current build. I'm getting
C4786 warnings all over the place when I compile. I have tried putting
#pragma warning(disable : 4786) at the start of my program, but this appears
to have no effect. I wonder if it's something to do with the library.
Remember I'm ising mscv6.

Regards,

Richard