From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-22 05:07:52

> How does the Boost Regression Test page for HP-UX aC++ get updated? I
> have the latest results using aC++ 3.55 compiler (including recent
> fixes) generated by the run_tests.sh script. The next aC++ patch I'm
> being told is scheduled to be released this July where the aC++ team
> hope to include as many fixes as possible.

I would suggest that you contact Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden]) whose been
running those tests in the past and coordinate the results between you. If
you decide that your systems are sufficiently different to be worth while
posting two sets for that platform, then let me know and I'll try and sort
out access to the web site for you, so you can post them directly (it's just
an scp job).

John.