From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-23 21:46:48

Gennadiy Rozental writes:
> with -d.

> > > whatever
> if
> > > the
> > >
> > > I donno. It present in cvs and errors indicate that it missing.
> >
> > A link?
>
> See here
>
> http://tinyurl.com/287uk
>
> and here
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3ckkc

There is nothing about a missing directory in there. The failures say

../libs/test/test/output_test_stream_test.cpp(55): error in "test_constructor": output.match_pattern() failed. Couldn't open pattern
file for writing

There might be a number of reasons for it -- one, for instance, is
that the tests incorrectly assume that the current directory is set
to "../libs/test/test".

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering