From: Hubert Holin (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-24 08:49:55

Paris (U.E.), le 24/05/2004

   Bonjour

      Yes, unfortunately the implementations of a few special functions
I provided are a priory unfit for interval computations, essentially
because I did not quite know how to do so. There is demand for that
feature, so I'll add it to the to-do list (all the more so as there are
now examples of how to do so :-) ). Of course it must not conflict with
the more widespread use of these special functions, so if it gets done,
it will most likely need a not-too-broken compiler... As well, there are
a number of other things for the special function library which have a
higher priority (like "I've been meaning to do this but could not find
time in the last two years or so"... :-< ).

   Merci

         Hubert Holin