From: Kwee Heong Tan (tan.k.h_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-25 14:46:06

Hi,

I would like to get some clarification, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

The first feature listed in the boost::fsm documentation is
"straightforward transformation from UML state chart to executable C++
code".

Since straightforward is in the eye of the beholder, I think the following
would convey more information :
"Direct mapping of UML state elements to boost::fsm elements for simple
but manual transformation from UML state chart to executable C++ code."

This would seem to be in agreement with your addition comment that no
code generator is required.

I am confused why having no code generator is considered a feature. It
would seem the reverse is a feature, because a code generator would
save coding time and eliminate human translation errors.

Thanks,