From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-26 19:22:11

(My own post got me thinking some more). I am new to boost, and do not
fully have my head around all that exists. But I am asking a general
question here, has anyone tried running boost under "Managed C++", I
assume there is a lot of RAII type of usage in boost that I assume would
break. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify.