From: Ferdinand Prantl (ferdinand.prantl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-27 07:44:59

Hi,

it think, it is good to be able to turn on debugging for the one library
only, at least sometimes, and to to have the debugging output from all.

I would not get rid of local debugging macros completely - thy could be
defined according to the global presence of BOOST_DEBUG, e.g.
Then, one can easily control the full debug output with BOOST_DEBUG
or refine the configuration with a separate BOOST_XXX_DEBUG.

Do you see it sensible?

Ferda