From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-29 11:36:25

In case you're wondering where I've been, I was formatting my computer and
installing Mac OS X 10.3 Panther on it. It comes with the "Project Builder"
replacement, "XCode". Unfortunately, it completely changed its project
configuration philosophy. Does anyone know how to add (project specific)
search directories? I would need configurations that would use Boost-CVS,
the latest Boost archive, the Sandbox CVS + Boost CVS, or the Sandbox CVS +
Boost archive. (The sandbox would need to be searched first.)

I haven't reinstalled by copy of Metrowerks CodeWarrior Pro 8.3 yet.

I should get a new copy of more-I/O uploaded to Yahoo soon. (I noticed that
the latest library under review jumped more-I/O's spot in the queue. [There
were no definite schedule after the review before this one.] I let my
e-mailbox overflow and missed all the mail on May 22nd. Did the
rescheduling happen then?)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie