From: Andreas Huber (ah2003_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-30 06:28:24

Andreas Huber wrote:
> BTW, as pointed out by someone else the user *does* have a choice. If
> she happens to have an exit action that she'd rather not have
> executed upon destruction then she can always transform the machine
> part in question such that her action is executed as part of a
> transition action instead (I would consider it a design error not to
> do so).

This obviously still links destruction with termination. So, a user is still
stuck when she absolutely wants to have some actions to be run on
termination but not on destruction. For this purpose, a destructing()
function could be introduced. However, I think it is a good idea to add this
only if users ask for it.

Regards,

Andreas