From: E. Gladyshev (eegg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-30 13:09:27

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Huber" <ah2003_at_[hidden]>
> E. Gladyshev wrote:

Just to make that I got it right.
There is no guarantee that for an unhandled exception, the scope
guard will do it. Right?
For the scope guard to work, the exception will have to be caught and
the stack unwinding triggered.
So you cannot just say that if an action throws,
the state machine will be terminated.
If the stack unwinding never happens, it is never terminated.
Right?

Eugene