From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-31 01:52:28

Regression tests for VC7.0 show a recurrent problem
throughout the library with a specific facility in
boost/multi_index/detail/allocator.hpp. My hunch is that this
should be easy to fix, but it is not productive to try
variations on the main CVS and wait for the regression
tests outputs.

Anyone with VC7.0 volunteering to help with porting of
Boost.MultiIndex to VC7.0? If so please contact me and
I'll provide you with all the relevant info and some suggestions
of things to try. I think this souldn't be to hard to fix. Thanx
in advance.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo