From: Miro Jurisic (macdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-31 23:29:59

In article <c9gv90$gam$1_at_[hidden]>, "Alex Vinokur" <alexvn_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> "David B. Held" <dheld_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > "Alex Vinokur" <alexvn_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > > [...] I am thinking of submission some software to Boost. However I put
> > > this software in several sites under GPL.
> > >
> > > Boost requires Boost Software License. How to solve this problem?
> >
> > Is it possible to dual-license your software?
>
> This is my questiom: _may_ I use dual-license?

The versions you posted under GPL are stuck with GPL, but there is nothing that
prevents you from creating another version for boost submission and putting it
under the BSL. (There would be if GPL carried such a clause, but it doesn't; you
wouldn't be the first to dual-license under GPL and another license.)

meeroh