From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-02 07:33:18

"Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote in message news:20040602120140.M7962_at_crystalclearsoftware.com...
| I'm certain there are others interested in this sort of library as we have
| discussed it previously. You might have a look at some of the Wiki pages to
| see what interfaces we were discussing:
|
| http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?
| STLAlgorithmExtensions/StatisticsAlgorithms

As for the statistics algorithms, then I'm working on something which I hope will contain

- univariate descriptive stats
- multivariate descriptive stats
- descrete distribution functions
- pca, perhaps factor analysis
- various hypothesis test stats

If you/others already has stuff that overlaps, maybe we can coordinate something.

br

Thorsten