From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-03 08:42:32

Support Requests item #965747, was opened at 2004-06-03 06:42
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=207586&aid=965747&group_id=7586

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I build an application with -g option (Solaris, Forte
compiler), I get undefined symbol errors when it tries to
link with Boost. I've tried rebuilding boost with -g, but
get undefined sybols at link time from within boost -
failing to find symbols in other parts of boost.

Without -g option everything is fine

Boost version 1.28.0

dlowry_uk_at_[hidden]