From: Tim Stevenson (tims_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-10 09:13:56

Hi Jaap,

I'm very interested in something like your library. I've only just
started to wrap my head around geometric algebra and I've been confining
myself so far to just playing with simple problems on paper to see how
it removes special boundary case handling for some simple algorithms.
The computational complexity of the higher dimensions has always
concerned me but it sounds like you are doing a lot of compile-time
optimisation to save wasted calculations at run-time.

In a few months I'm planning to devote a considerable amount of time to
investigating Geometric Algebra in a lot more detail and your library
sounds like a good tool to "play" with.

I use both VC++ and GCC and I would be willing to devote some time to
investigate porting your library to the latest version of GCC.

Tim.