From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-12 03:02:16

> Err. The whole point of using ".hop" was so that we could quickly
> search through all the CO++ source files with a simple filename
> globing pattern. This is one of the first conventions we
> established, at NICO's wise insistence. At least use ".pip", please!

I seems that it would be much more easier to update search pattern so it
includes *.Cox then change all files extensions. Moreover these files are
located not in header but in a test directory and I don't see a reason to
name it with .ipp extension (which is IMO is reserved for implementation
placed in header).

Maybe original convention does not meet our current reality/needs?

Gennadiy.