From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-13 19:12:26

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:35:41 +0100
"Reece Dunn" <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> David B. Held wrote:
> >Ok, if the Boost style documentation is too simple, and docs like
> >Spirit are too cute, what is a nice, happy median?
>
> Have you looked at the BoostBook generated docs :). Let me know what
> you think of the current L&F: I have updated this a while ago to try
> and bridge the gap between the two looks (the docs now have
> Spirit-style navigation). See
> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/doc/html/index.html
>
> for the new-stle docs.

I may be one of the last remaining tree-killers, but I really wish there
was an easy way to print out the documentation. I find hard copy
documents much easier to use during the initial learning phase and
online reference easier afterward. I have yet to find any boost
documentation that is easy to print.