From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-16 16:04:54

Douglas Paul Gregor wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jun 2004, Angus Leeming wrote:
>> I have been following Douglas Gregor's prescriptions on how to generate
>> boostbook docs, outlined on the boost web pages. All works beautifully,
>> so many thanks.
>
> Amazing. It usually doesn't go so smoothly :)

It wasn't happy until I downloaded the xsl and dtd stuff but thereafter
all was fine.

> Both of these are BoostBook bugs.

Glad I've been useful then.

One more thing: boostbook doesn't like the doxygen '\file' command:
/// @file child/config.hpp

/home/angus/boost/cvs/boost/child/config.hpp:6: Warning: Found unknown
command `\file'

Incidentally, I see that between them doxygen/boostbook specify '\throws'.
However, '\precondition' and '\postcondition' appear to be missing.

Regards,
Angus