From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-17 19:36:20

val salamakha wrote:
> --- David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> There are no errors in what you posted; it's all
>> warnings. You can
>> ignore them, or turn them off in your compiler
>> options.
>
> The following text
>
> "(BOOST_ROOT)\include\stdexcept(14): see declaration
> of 'std::logic_error'
> c:\Boost\include\boost-1_31\boost\thread\exceptions.hpp(28)
>> see declaration of 'boost::lock_error'"
>
> marked as error by VC71.

That is a bug in VC71. I reported it on the VC++ NG a long while back and it
was ignored. The error message does not say it was an error, but the IDE
thinks it was because it sees "lock_error". However everything was compiled
and linked OK.

> How do I distinguish the error from a warning? Do you
> have rules in Boost?

The compiler will tell you if it is an error or not by saying 'error' at the
beginning of the message. In your case it is not an error.