From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-23 11:51:48

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 11:28 am, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:
> The error is:
>
> cc-1278 CC: ERROR File =
> /txusr/rwgrosse/hot/boost/boost/graph/properties.hpp, Line = 363
> No instance of overloaded function
> "boost::detail::is_vertex_bundle_helper" matches the argument list.
>
> The argument types are: (Bundle *).
> BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT(bool, value =
> ((sizeof(is_vertex_bundle_helper<VertexBundle, EdgeBundle>((Bundle*)0))
> ^
>
> I tried to rearrange the code a bit:
[snip]
> I am lost here. Suggestions for workarounds are very much appreciated.
> It used to compile with the CVS from a couple of days ago. It is
> important to us to get the IRIX build working again.

Does is_convertible work on this compiler? We can emulate those tricks if it
does. For now, I've disabled bundled properties so we can get things running:
if you'd like to play with it more, just remove the appropriate #define of
BOOST_GRAPH_NO_BUNDLED_PROPERTIES in boost/graph/properties.hpp and hack
away.

        Doug