From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-24 06:24:18

Joaqu?n M? L?pez Mu?oz wrote:

> #3 Vladimir just talked about "adding markup for the failures".
> What is this?

This is editing status/explicit_markup.xml to say "this test is known to
fail on this compiler, because compiler is bugger, and that compiler is so
buggy that I'm not going to support it" ;-)

> Is this something required as part of the regression
> fixing process?

That's a question to Aleksey, the reason I'm going to do this is to change
red "unexp" cells in

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32_metacomm/user_result_page.html#program_options

into white "fail". I think for your library, you'd only need to mark borland
as unusable.

Ok, just made the changes for program_options.

- Volodya