From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-27 07:53:29

"Thorsten Ottosen" <nesotto_at_[hidden]> writes:

> "Pavel Vozenilek" <pavel_vozenilek_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> |
> | "Aleksey Gurtovoy" wrote:
>
> | > July 16:
> | > Branch for release. Switch regression tests to run on the branch.
> | >
> | Seeing all the sudden the rush, a week delay may be considered.
>
> If so I will probably also be able to get Boost.Range finshed for this
> release. But I need to know if we get another week or not.

I'd like to know the reasons for "all the sudden rush". We did
announce a schedule long ago, and it has already been delayed by three
weeks. I'm not asking in order to point fingers; I just want to know
how to avoid the "sudden rush" next time. How come we have so many
accepted libraries that have not even been put in the CVS?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting