From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-28 19:23:29

Doug Gregor writes:
> I have a sinking feeling that I might have broken something when modifying the
> explicit failures file :(

Nope, it's us who is at fault here. Our upload procedure has been
broken because of the recent regression report format changes --
please see my other mail. Fixed now.

To avoid this kind of uncertainty, though, I've checked in a
corresponding XML scheme for "explicit-failures-markup.xml"
(\boost\status\explicit-failures.xsd) and added a comment at the very
top of the document so one can validate her changes before submitting
them:

<explicit-failures-markup
          xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="explicit-failures.xsd"

    <!--
    The following online services can be used to validate your changes to this file:

        - http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdvalidator/
        - http://tools.decisionsoft.com/schemaValidate.html
    -->

Aleksey Gurtovoy